Because of you and our members together we were able to raise funds for Christus St. Patrick Hosptial our local Children’s Miracle Network.
The winners will be announced soon!
FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE!
Designated Geaux Blue Fridays are Sept – Nov (for Football season) and Feb – Apr (for baseball season).
Next Game: October 21 Homecoming
Come out and support the POKES! Stop by the CSE table for hats, beads, footballs and so much more!!!!
This year’s Ethel Precht Breast Cancer Walk will be held on Saturday, October 21, 2017, @ 8:30 am at the Lake Charles Civic Center. This final registration deadline is Friday, October 6 @ 4:00 pm. CSE’s schedule for the event day and days prior is as follows:
• Wednesday, October 18, 2017 – BASKET RAFFLE. A picture and more information will be sent out within the upcoming week. Also, this date is the deadline to pay $5 to wear jeans for PINK OUT day.
• Thursday, October 19, 2017 – PINK OUT/ JEAN DAY. If you would like to wear a tutu, all pink, headbands (no caps) or pink wigs you may. Just remember to adhere to our dress code even on dress down days and “special dress up” days. All clothing must still be professional and appropriate. If you have any questions about dress code contact Marketing or HR.
• Friday, October 20, 2017 – WEAR SHIRT FROM REGISTRATION. We ask that everyone who receives a shirt from registration wear it this Friday before the walk to show support.
• Saturday, October 21, 2017 – ETHEL PRECHT HOPE BREAST CANCER WALK. CSE will meet at 7:30 am at the CSE tent in front of the civic center. NOTE: CSE Participants will not be wearing the Ethel Precht Walk shirts at the event, we will be wearing our pink CSE Breast Cancer Walk shirts. These are being printed and I will go off the size you submit on the form. These will be turned back into me the week after the event.
Hope Breast Cancer Walk Schedule:
• 7:00 am – Registration Begins
• 8:00 am – Ceremony
• 8:30 am – Walk Begins
Its that time of year again where we get in to character. We have a few guidelines for those of you choosing to dress up for Halloween:
1. Not scary /bloody
2. Not offensive
3. Not too short or revealing
4. Do not cover face up (no masks)
5. If you have a question on costumes – please contact Kasey in Human Resource.
6. Also if you would like to wear a Halloween tshirt instead that day as well – you may do so. (You will not be considered a costume for judging contest).
• Spooky prizes will be given out
** feel free to decorate your area as well…..
HALLOWEEN is Tuesday, October 31.