1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon mixed herbs
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon ghee (clarified butter)
1 pinch ground nutmeg
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt, mixed herbs, and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil; toss until well coated.
- Roast in the preheated oven until crisp, 10 to 15 minutes. Place in an 8-inch baking dish.
- Combine Cheddar cheese, heavy cream, ghee, and nutmeg in a saucepan over medium heat; simmer until bubbly, about 5 minutes. Pour over cauliflower; mix well. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 10 minutes. Enjoy!