Ask us about our low-cost GAP with Deductible Assistance.
- Deductible assistance cancels part of your debt when a comprehensive or collision claim is paid through your primary auto insurance and a deductible is incurred.
- Actual loss must result in a paid claim that exceeds the deductible amount on your primary auto insurance policy.
- Primary auto insurance policy must be in force at the time of the loss.
- Allows up to 2 non-totaled occurrences protected per 12 month period.
- Available limits of $1,000 per occurrence.