We know your life is mobile! Whether you are tailgating at the game, standing in line at the grocery store, or out of town for vacation, CSE MOBiLE offers a convenient, secure way to access your accounts. Get financial freedom anytime, anywhere with CSE MOBiLE. And it’s FREE*!
Enroll in CSE MOBiLE today to access Account Balances, view Transaction History, perform Account Transfers and Payments, and much more! Enroll Now.
CSE MOBiLE Banking, Download the App!
CSE currently offers free apps for Apple and Android devices, allowing you to do everything on-the-go. Downloading our CSE MOBiLE App is quick and easy. Once you have enrolled in CSE Online, go straight to your smart phone, and search cse mobile in your App Store or Google Play Store.
- View accounts and transfer funds
- Use GPS to get immediate access and directions to an ATM or branch location.
- Enjoy one-touch access to our mobile banking sign-on screen.
CSE Mobile Browser
Our Mobile Browser is a site optimized to give you the look and feel of our mobile app so you can:
- View account balances
- Transfer Funds
- Review detailed account activity
- Find ATMs and locations
Once you have set up your CSE MOBiLE through CSE Online, you will have the option for CSE MOBiLE Browser version. This method is for members that cannot download the CSE MOBiLE App.
We now offer Mobile Deposit! Contact a CSE Representative to enroll today.
No Internet on your phone? No problem! Once you set up CSE MOBiLE through CSE Online, you will be able to send and receive text message alerts from your mobile phone.
Register online through CSE Online, first. Then, text us at 71806 to get started.
Text Banking Commands:
- Check Balance — ‘BAL’ — Summary of available balances for all accounts.
- See Account History — ‘HIST + texting nickname’ — Summary of recent transactions per account
- Ask for Help — ‘HELP’ — See Help content for Text Banking
- ATM location—‘ATM + Street or zip’—closest ATM locations
- Branch location—‘BRANCH + Street or zip’—closest Branch locations.
Each of your CSE accounts will correspond with a number. For example, texting ‘H 1’ will display the history for account number #1.
*Message and data rates may apply.*
Contact a CSE Representative at 337.477.2000 for any questions.
Weekdays: 5:00 p.m. to midnight CST
Weekends and Holidays: 6:00 a.m. to midnight CST
If you get locked out, or forget your User ID for CSE Online or Mobile after hours, simply call 337-477-2000, and press option 6 to connect to our after-hour Online/Mobile Access Support