SUBMISSION OF A COMPLETED SURVEY IS REQUIRED TO ENTER. NO ADDITIONAL PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the survey giveaway (“Giveaway”) is CSE Federal Credit Union, 4321 Nelson Road, Lake Charles, LA 70605.
- Eligibility: All CSE Federal Credit Union Members and Community Members who are 13 years or older, a legal resident of the United States. Employees and Board Members of CSE FCU are not eligible. If the name of an ineligible person is drawn, they will be disqualified and another member will be drawn. This giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Giveaway is open to members who: 1) Complete the feedback survey. The survey may be completed online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GiveFeedback4Chance2Win
2) Provide a valid email address. Entries are allowed from January 22, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. CST until January 31, 2020 at Noon CST. You are limited to one (1) entry.
By participating in the sweepstakes, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the eligibility requirements and the acceptance of the judges’ decision as final in all matters relating to the sweepstakes.
- Prize: One randomly selected winner will receive: One (1) $ 100.00 VISA® Gift Card.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries received. One randomly selected winner will receive: One (1) $100.00 Visa Gift Card. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Selection and Notification of Winner. One winner will be selected by a random drawing of all eligible entries. Person need not be present to win. Winning person will be notified by mail/phone and will be require to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity releases within 15 days of notification. If winning person is under the age of 18 a parent or legal guardian will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity releases on behalf of the minor. Failure to return documents timely, or if the winner is found not to be in compliance with these Official Rules, or otherwise ineligible, disqualification may result with an alternate winner selected.
- Prize Awarding: The drawing will be held Monday, February 03, 2020. The prize will be awarded only upon winner validation and verification by CSE Federal Credit Union. Winner must be 13 years or older. Prize must be picked up at CSE Federal Credit Union at 4321 Nelson Road, Lake Charles, LA 70605. No substitution, transfer or assignment of prize permitted, except that CSE Federal Credit Union reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that Sponsor, CSE Federal Credit Union, their subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents are not responsible for and will be held harmless by winner for any liability, loss, injury or damage to person, including death or property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to possession, acceptance, use or misuse of any prize or participation in this promotion.
- Limitation of Liability: CSE Federal Credit Union assumes no responsibility for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible, incomplete, incorrect or human error. Other restrictions may apply. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decision of CSE Federal Credit Union, which are final. CSE Federal Credit Union reserves the right to cancel or modify drawing if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of drawing as determined by CSE Federal Credit Union’s sole discretion. Neither CSE Federal Credit Union nor its officers, directors, employees or agents are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information relating to the promotion or any of the prizes. Except as otherwise required by applicable statute or regulation, as a condition of participating in this promotion and contest, members agree that all issues and questions regarding the construction, validity, interpretation and enforcement of these Official Rules, and the rights and obligations of members and CSE Federal Credit Union in connection with the promotion and contest, shall be determined by the Board of Directors of CSE Federal Credit Union, and such determination shall be final and binding.
- ONLINE ENTRIES:Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or website, inability to submit the online form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Giveaway, or for late, lost, stolen, illegible or misdirected entries. If this Giveaway or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the Giveaway, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Giveaway or any portion thereof.
- List of Winners: Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to CSE Federal Credit Union, Contest Winners, 4321 Nelson Road, Lake Charles, LA 70605. All winner names will be available at the Credit Union after February 03, 2020.
- Sponsor: This drawing is sponsored by CSE Federal Credit Union which is located at 4321 Nelson Road, Lake Charles, LA 70605 with a local telephone number of 337-477-2000 and a toll-free number of 1-800-625-5747.