4321 Nelson Road, Lake Charles, LA 70605 Local: 337. 477.2000 | Toll-Free: 800.625.5747
The Board of Directors, Management and Staff of CSE Federal Credit Union are closely monitoring the rapidly- changing situation around the COVID-19 event, responding to new information as it arises and preparing for all possible scenarios to safeguard the health of our members, employees and volunteers. CSE Federal Credit Union (CSE) is committed to the safety and soundness of our credit union and understands that our members may be impacted by COVID-19 and may need financial support. We are ready to provide financial guidance and discuss solutions that may be available to you during this unprecedented hardship. In order to help members with this crisis, we are implementing the following provisions:
IF YOU HAVE A CURRENT CONSUMER LOAN
- CSE is automatically deferring your monthly loan payments for a period of 90 days as long as your loan was current as of February 01, 2020. This includes loans with payments set to pay automatically (ex: Direct Deposit, Automatic Transfers from Checking or Savings). To take full advantage of these loan deferrals, you must contact a CSE Representative to stop your scheduled automatic payments, or your payments will continue to post as scheduled. Please notify us at 337.477.2000 (local) or 800.625.5747 (toll- free) for additional questions or concerns regarding this action.
- This 90-day deferment does not include Single-Payment, Interim-Construction & Home Equity, Credit Cards, and Share Certificate Secured loans, including share secured balloon loans.
- Interest will continue to accrue during this deferral period. Members whose loan payments are deferred may make monthly or interest-only payments if desired.
- CSE FCU WILL CONTINUE TO ACCEPT PAYMENTS DIRECTED TO THE CREDIT UNION. PAYMENTS WILL BE POSTED UPON RECEIPT AND WILL NOT BE REVERSED. IN ORDER TO AVOID ADDITIONAL INTEREST CHARGES, IT IS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE TO CONTINUE MAKING YOUR LOAN PAYMENTS; WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO SO IF POSSIBLE.
- CALLS ARE NOT NECESSARY IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE YOUR NORMAL LOAN PAYMENTS AS AFTER 90 DAYS, THE ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT WILL BE RE-EVALUATED AND ANY ADDITIONAL OR NECESSARY ACCOMMODATIONS MAY BE MADE AT THAT TIME.
FIRST MORTGAGE REAL ESTATE, MOBILE HOME, CAMPS AND LAND LOANS
- Deferrals will be reviewed on a case by case request made by Member. Please contact CSE Mortgage Services at 337.477.2000 for further assistance.
CSE BLUEROOF CLASSIC AND BLUEROOF REWARDS CREDIT CARDS
- Deferrals will be reviewed on a case by case request made by Member. Please contact CSE Credit Card Services at 337.477.2000 for further assistance.
FINANCIAL HARDSHIP ASSISTANCE LOAN
You may qualify to receive a hardship assistance loan.
- CSE is offering a $3000 signature loan up to 36 months at a 6.20% Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Estimated monthly payment amount of $ 31.00 per $1000 borrowed. Your first payment will be deferred for 90 days, but interest will continue accruing during this period. Normal credit criteria required. Utilize Web Signatures to sign for your loan on your computer or smart device. Only one hardship loan per member. Estimated payment does not include any additional insurance. CSE reserves the right to modify or suspend this offer at anytime.
PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM
- We are currently unable to accept new applications for the PPP Loan Program based on available funding through the SBA. This will be updated if/when funds become available. We are still happy to assist with applications to be placed on hold at this time. Call 337.477.2000 for more information.
CO-OP SHARED BRANCHING NETWORK
- To assist those CSE FCU members that have been displaced or need access to their Credit Union, the CO-OP Network of Shared Branches is available to members. Locate a credit union shared branch by accessing the following website: CO-OP Network of Shared Branches
CULIANCE ATM NETWORK (CU HERE/ALLPOINT)
- To assist CSE FCU members with access to their cash, the CULIANCE ATM Network is available for your use. Visit CULIANCE for the ATM locator. Apps are also available for your smart phone or tablet in the Apple Store and on Google Play.
- CSE Online and CSE MOBiLE, along with all other online services such as Bill Pay are available atcsefcu.org. Get connected today and have access to your accounts 24/7. To enroll, you must have an established PIN with our automated Voice System, CSE Voice. You can set one up by calling the Credit Union at 337-477-2000, option 5 and accessing our automated system. Follow the prompts for accessing your account and setting up your PIN. After you have established your PIN you will be allowed to enroll for CSE Online and CSE MOBiLE. Download the CSE MOBiLE app once you have enrolled.
- ATM access! Convenience when you need it.
- Web Signatures can be utilized to complete new account opening and loan application processes. Visiting a branch is not necessary to sign most documents.
CSE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION ROUTING NUMBER
- 265274859 for Direct Deposits. To view the form please click here.
- For wiring instructions, contact a CSE Representative.
Loan deferrals will not have a negative effect upon your credit. Other restrictions may apply. Normal credit criteria required. Visit www.csefcu.org for updates. Call for more assistance, but note that due to an uncertain increase in call volume you may experience longer wait time. Your call will be answered in the order received. Thank you for choosing CSE.