The miles can add up but the repair costs don’t have to.
MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage can help deflect some risk of costly repairs keepingyour vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With different coverage levels and deductibles to choose, there’s a plan to fit your family’s budget.
Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities, you need transportation that’s safe and reliable. The older your vehicle, the more it takes to keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive repairs and ignoring other repairs can be dangerous.
Benefits of the program*:
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
- Rental reimbursement: up to $35 per day for 5 days (or 10 days for a parts delay) from day one.
- 24 – hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: up to $500 for lodging, food and rental expense
- when a covered breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home.
- Transferable: if you sell your vehicle privately, the coverage can be transferred for a fee, adding resale value and appeal.
- Cancelable: receive a full refund within the first 60 days or a pro-rated refund thereafter less an administrative fee.
- No out of pocket expense at time of mechanical repair: (except for any deductible and any repairs not covered by the policy) – the covered repair is paid directly to the authorized repair facility by the plan.
- Ask about deductible options
*Program details may vary by state. Ask a Member Services Representative for details or receive a quote by calling (337-477-2000) or email CSELender@csefcu.org.
Investments and Insurance Products provided through one of our partnered companies:
- Are not federally insured
- Are not obligations of CSE Federal Credit Union
- Are not guatanteed by CSE Federal Credit Union
- Involve investment risk
- If applicable, are being offered by a dual employee who accepts deposits on behalf of the credit union, and also sells non-deposit investment products on behalf of a third-party broker.
*Do not place sensitive information, such as your account number, private information (social security number, date of birth), or security/pin codes, when initiating or replying to emails. The security and confidentiality of your personal information is important to us. “Electronic mail is not secure, and confidential or personal information should not be communicated in this manner.”
MRC – 896721.1 – 0414 – 0516 © CUNA Mutual Group 2014
MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage is administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. in all states except AK and CA, where coverage is administered by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., in WA, where coverage is administered by Automotive Warranty Services, Inc., in FL, LA , OK and WI, where
coverage is ad ministered by Automotive Warranty Services of Florida, Inc. (Florida License #60023) and in AZ, where the Obligor and Administrator is Consumer Program Administrators, Inc., all located at 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago Illinois 60604, 1-800-752-6265. This coverage is made available to you by CUNA
Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. In those states where MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage is offered as insurance (form MCCU -001-MBI) it is underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc.
MRC-896721.1-0414-0516 © CUNA Mutual Group 2014, All Rights Reserved.