If you hold a high balance in a traditional savings account or checking account, your money may not be working as hard for you as it could. A money market account gives you the flexibility of easy access, along with higher dividends and is a very good option for your emergency fund. Click here to view current rates and put your money to work for you!
A minimum deposit of $2,500.00 will be required to open an account and to maintain the account. Dividends will be paid monthly according to the daily balance. A tiered account structure will be used in order to retain higher account balances in return for a higher rate of interest.
The structure will be as follows:
Money Market Features:
- Earn higher dividends — paid monthly
- Higher tiered rates to reward larger balances
- No monthly service fee
- Free CSE Online
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free e-Statements
- Free security and fraud protection
- $2,500 minimum balance to open
- Up to 6 withdrawals allowed per month, including limited checking
- Write up to 6 checks per month
Contact a CSE Member Service Representative 337.477.200 or 337.625.5747 for additional information.